Friday, January 7, 2011

Non-baked chocolate cheese cake.

I always love to bake and cook. It has become part of my life and how I always wish that I can have more time to spent on experimenting new recipes everyday. I like to try out new recipes but my first choice of the recipe to try shall be something that my kids would enjoy eating. 

Finally I got the time to bake!! I was trying to cope with my new timetable these few days, and I found myself rushing for everything since the first day of 2011.........
Oh well, I hope everything will go smoothly and I hope I still have the time to bake as much as last year.


Now....my very first bake this year...Non-baked Chocolate Cheese Cake.!! 


My cheese cake before chill into the freezer.

After 3 hours in the freezer........ It looks nice with Hershey's Kisses creamy milk chocolate decorations.

My cheese cake ready to serve!!!  I used Digestives biscuit crushed for my cheese cake base.

4 comments: